Uncover – vertikální (RTB) –
The advertisement is regarded as one single advertising surface composed of two creatives: Cover and Uncover. After the page is loaded, it is displayed creative Cover, when the user moves the mouse vertically through creative Cover, Uncover creative, which is under the creative Cover is uncovered.
The technical specification for this ad format is identical for all services.
Technical specifications of Cover and Uncover creative
Image (JPG, PNG, GIF – not animated)
2000×1400 px (width × height)
Maximum data size
Requirements concerning design
- The advertisement may not be transparent.
- Graphics must fill the entire space of creative 2000×1400 px, including the space that will be overlaid page. If you need to fill covered space with color (usually white or black), it is necessary to keep a minimum safe distance of 100 px from the border inwards – see example.
- The main message must be located at the top in a space of 1366x720 (see example). In the area outside the main message must not be any texts and logos (the photo as background is allowed).
- Text in creative must occupy a maximum of 1/2 of the total visible area.
- Advertisements need to be prepared based on templates according to the instruction manual.
You can verify the correct placement of text, logotypes and other graphical elements using our tool for Verifying visible zones.