- Advertising message may only have the form of a plain text; It is not possible to use any HTML formatting (such as text trimming).
- The text should not contain any capital letters, except for names of products and companies and phrases. (e.g.: LEGO, IBM, USA, NASA, etc.).
- The text should comply with valid spelling and grammar rules of the Czech language.
- It is necessary to comply with the rules for punctuation (space after commas, full stops, exclamation marks, etc.), as well as to observe the typographic rules.
- The text should not contain any programmable (straight) quotation marks and apostrophes.